From: "Kumar, Dharminder" <Dharminder.Kumar@bmonesbittburns.com>
To: 'Marvin Stodolsky' <stodolsk@rcn.com>
Cc: "'discuss@linmodems.org'" <discuss@linmodems.org>
Subject: RE: Subject: System Hangs up when trying to disconnect from the
	Internet( RH 6.1, KDE/KPP, driver 5.68)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:58:43 -0500

Yesterday, I did installed the driver 5.78e using build_rpm utility provided
with the driver and the installation went well without any problem. Since
then I tried connecting/disconnecting the internet using KPP and it seems to
be stable now. It just hanged once in 20 connection/disconnection from the
net. Earlier that ratio was more than 50%. So it seems to me as if the new
driver is definitely doing much better job than the previous one .

Thanks for helping and for the good work for providing the new version of
the driver.

Bye.