Sender: marv@rcn.com
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:44:54 -0500
From: Marvin Stodolsky <stodolsk@rcn.com>
To: LinModems <discuss@linmodems.org>
Subject: Conflicts, Compaq 1500c Re: Lucent Winmodem]

Every Linux installation should have a file (somewhere) like that below,
within which IRQs to be avoided by PCMCIA can be set,
to leave the IRQ free, for say ltmodem.o

MarvS

#/etc/pcmcia/config.opts
#
# Local PCMCIA Configuration File
#

# System resources available for PCMCIA devices

include port 0x100-0x4ff, port 0x800-0x8ff, port 0xc00-0xcff
include memory 0xc0000-0xfffff
include memory 0xa0000000-0xa0ffffff, memory 0x60000000-0x60ffffff

# High port numbers do not always work...
# include port 0x1000-0x17ff

# Extra port range for IBM Token Ring
include port 0xa00-0xaff

# Resources we should not use, even if they appear to be available

# First built-in serial port
exclude irq 4
# Second built-in serial port
#exclude irq 3