From: "Simon Webtser" <webmaster@sounds-central.com>
To: <discuss@linmodems.org>
Subject: Link to Olitech Driver & Basic installation
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:55:17 +1100

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2E1AE.0CDD8B40

Seeing as there are a large number of linux newbies visting this site =
(including myself) I think there are a few questions that should be =
answered for future reference.

From what I,ve managed to find in this disscussion group and on the =
linmodems.org site, there are a lot of references to drivers and stuff =
but no links to ones that work. Same goes for an install guide.

I guess my first question is, "What is the link to the Olitec driver =
site" and my second would be "What are the basic steps to installing =
these drivers (if a general guide is possible, if not, to Mandrake and =
RedHat as these are the most used)"

Answereing these questions (WITH AN EASY TO FIND LINK) would give this =
site and newsgroup a lot of credability.

As for now, A post in the news group would be nice.
Simon

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2E1AE.0CDD8B40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Seeing as there are a large number of =
linux newbies=20
visting this site (including myself) I think there are a few questions =
that=20
should be answered for future reference.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From what I,ve managed to find in this =
disscussion=20
group and on the linmodems.org site, there are a lot of references to =
drivers=20
and stuff but no links to ones that work. Same goes for an install=20
guide.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I guess my first question is, "What is =
the link to=20
the Olitec driver site" and my second would be "What are the basic steps =
to=20
installing these drivers (if a general guide is possible, if not, to =
Mandrake=20
and RedHat as these are the most used)"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Answereing these questions (WITH AN =
EASY TO FIND=20
LINK) would give this site and newsgroup a lot of =
credability.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As for now, A post in the news group =
would be=20
nice.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Simon</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2E1AE.0CDD8B40--