From: "Josh Liechty" <jliechty@custom.net>
To: "Linux Modems" <discuss@linmodems.org>
Cc: "Donna Gordon" <donna@ukgoods.com>
Subject: RE: Conentant SoftK56 Problems
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:03:43 -0500

I think the problem is with RP3, and not the modem, because I tried to use
RP3 from Redhat 6.1 some time ago, and it had the same problem. You could
try kppp, or xisp, instead, to see if those tools work (they are both
graphical tools for X windows; kppp is easier to use than xisp).

--
Josh Liechty
jliechty at custom dot net