Sender: marv
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 23:44:33 -0500
From: Marvin Stodolsky <stodolsk@rcn.com>
To: Eric Shattow <radoni@crosswinds.net>
CC: discuss@linmodems.org
Subject: Re: ltmodem: (rant)    flaws in I/O logic?

Eric

A knowledgeable answer will have to await return of coders Mark Spieth
and Chris Hebiesen from conferences next week.

But it will I'm sure include the following:
1) Little has been decoded out of the proprietary DSP binary, except for
deciphering PCI recognition codes.
2) A clean split of the module support into proprietary and public
serial components has been initiated by Chris, and you may be able to
partially answer your questions by reading the scripts and public code.

Separately I'll send you a 1st version of this new kit.  Please don't
pass it on at this time.  It will per usual be sent out to a test group
of experienced Users for hard testing, once the trivia bugs have been
cleaned up.

MarvS