Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:21:33 +0300
From: Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@cern.ch>
To: bseeadler@sysmatrix.net
Cc: discuss@linmodems.org,
	Antonio Ereditato <Antonio.Ereditato@cern.ch>,
	Marvin Stodolsky <Marvin.Stodolsky@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: dell dimension 4100   MINOR CORRECTIONS

And indeed my memory cheated me.
The direct address which you want is NOT
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers//downloads-ubuntu-x86.php
as quoted in Antonio's mail but
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hcf/full/downloads-ubuntu-x86.php

Antonio, Marv, all of us:
I suggest to ban writing such full addresses, as it is so easy to reach
the place from the main page with the advantage of encouraging users,
specially new users, to read the documentation or at least see it.

Jacques