Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:40:18 +0300
From: Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@cern.ch>
To: bseeadler@sysmatrix.net, Linmodems <discuss@linmodems.org>
Subject: Re: dell dimension 4100   MINOR CORRECTIONS

Dear Bseeadler,
You are really new to this.
When a limited but free service is available, it is wise to NEVER
purchase the full service before having tested the limited one!

Anyway, too late now.

You have very clear installation instructions on the left panel (for
HCF, remember) at http://www.linuxant.com

You can place the driver file, unpack it, etc..., anywhere - but it is
wise to avoid crazy/exotic locations.

The classic answer would be, copy the file from your USB stick to your
login directory (the place where you are when you login).
I never tried but it might be fun to use the stick itself, depending on
its size.

For the rest, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS !

Jacques