Linmodems Mailing list Archives

Google
 
Web archives.linmodems.org

Return-Path: <tgf@bigital.com>
Mailing-List: contact discuss-help@linmodems.org; run by ezmlm
Delivered-To: mailing list discuss@linmodems.org
Received: (qmail 20075 invoked from network); 31 May 2001 14:30:56 -0000
Received: from bigital.org (HELO www.bigital.com) (209.92.187.41)
  by www.linmodems.org with SMTP; 31 May 2001 14:30:56 -0000
Received: from [139.92.153.197] (slip139-92-153-197.fra.de.prserv.net [139.92.153.197])
	by www.bigital.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA09059;
	Thu, 31 May 2001 07:20:03 -0400
User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:29:54 +0200
Subject: Re: Problem compiling ltmodem on Acer Extensa - RH 6.2
From: Tomas Garcia Ferrari <tgf@bigital.com>
To: Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@cern.ch>
CC: LinModems <discuss@linmodems.org>
Message-ID: <B73C20FC.76C%tgf@bigital.com>
In-Reply-To: <Pine.LNX.4.05_heb2.08.10105311656540.16227-100000@phep2.technion.ac.il>
Mime-version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

I managed to install a new pciutils (pciutils-2.1.8-19.i386.rpm) and then
lspci -vv gave me this output:

> [root@extensa tom]# lspci -vv
> 00:00.0 Host bridge: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi] M1531 [Aladdin IV] (rev=
 b3)
> Subsystem: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi] M1531 [Aladdin IV]
> Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepp=
ing-
> SERR- FastB2B-
> Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=3Dslow >TAbort- <TAbort-
> <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR-
> Latency: 32
>=20
> 00:02.0 ISA bridge: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi] M1533 PCI to ISA Bridge
> [Aladdin IV] (rev 0a)
> Subsystem: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi] ALI M1533 Aladdin IV ISA Bridge
> Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle+ MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepp=
ing-
> SERR- FastB2B-
> Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=3Dmedium >TAbort- <TAbort+
> <MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR-
> Latency: 0
>=20
> 00:05.0 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc. 6832 (rev 34)
> Subsystem: O2 Micro, Inc. 6832
> Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepp=
ing+
> SERR- FastB2B-
> Status: Cap+ 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=3Dslow >TAbort- <TAbort-
> <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
> Latency: 32
> Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 9
> Region 0: Memory at 68000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
> Bus: primary=3D00, secondary=3D20, subordinate=3D00, sec-latency=3D176
> I/O window 0: 00000000-00000003
> I/O window 1: 00000000-00000003
> BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- ISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- 16bInt+ PostWrite+
> 16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001
>=20
> 00:05.1 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc. 6832 (rev 34)
> Subsystem: O2 Micro, Inc. 6832
> Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepp=
ing+
> SERR- FastB2B-
> Status: Cap+ 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=3Dslow >TAbort- <TAbort-
> <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
> Latency: 32
> Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 9
> Region 0: Memory at 68001000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
> Bus: primary=3D00, secondary=3D23, subordinate=3D00, sec-latency=3D176
> I/O window 0: 00000000-00000003
> I/O window 1: 00000000-00000003
> BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- ISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- 16bInt+ PostWrite+
> 16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001
>=20
> 00:06.0 VGA compatible controller: Neomagic Corporation NM2160 [MagicGrap=
h
> 128XD] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
> Subsystem: Unknown device 0004:10c8
> Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepp=
ing-
> SERR- FastB2B-
> Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=3Dmedium >TAbort- <TAbort-
> <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
> Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 9
> Region 0: Memory at 07000000 (32-bit, prefetchable)
> Region 1: Memory at 08000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
> Region 2: Memory at 08200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
>=20
> 00:0b.0 IDE interface: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi] M5229 IDE (rev 20)
> (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
> Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepp=
ing-
> SERR- FastB2B-
> Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=3Dmedium >TAbort- <TAbort-
> <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
> Latency: 32 (500ns min, 1000ns max)
> Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 15
> Region 4: I/O ports at 6090
>=20
> 00:0c.0 Bridge: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi] M7101 PMU (rev 09)
> Subsystem: Acer Laboratories Inc. [ALi]: Unknown device 1533
> Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepp=
ing-
> SERR- FastB2B-
> Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=3Dmedium >TAbort- <TAbort-
> <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR-
> Region 0: I/O ports at f100
> Region 1: I/O ports at f140


+--                             --+
    Tom=E1s Garc=EDa Ferrari
    Bigital
    http://bigital.com/
+--                             --+


Webmaster: Russell Nelson
Last modified: Wed Jul 30 11:02:43 EDT 2003