Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 15:16:05 +0530
To: Marvin Stodolsky <stodolsk@rcn.com>
From: Arash Zeini <a.zeini@iranlaico.com>
Subject: Re: Xircom on Satellite 2800
Cc: discuss@linmodems.org

Hi Marv,

Thanks a lot for the pointer and the file. I installed the new driver but
that didn't go any further than the first time. I get the exact same message.

Following the link below, it is not clear to me wether I have to change
something on the source, or if the changes are already incorporated. I
looked at ltmodem.c and the array

static struct PCI_IDs pci_ids[] = {
{0x115d, 0x0010, 0x03ff},
};

is still the same. So do I have to add 0x11C1 to the array and build the
module? Could you please shed some light here?

Thanks,
Arash